The software module named 'tconv' ('libtconv'), block of code designed
to replace character encoding of computer text messages, from one set to
So called 'Work In Progress' or ready for use 'Software Package',
implementing any of internals, provided by the Library. The linking method
used does not matter (static, shared), all solutions apply.
The author and owner of the Library (TinyIT).
Software vendor, an individual or a company who connects the Library with
at least one of owned Products.
Electronic or paper version of this document.
1. Possessing a signed copy of this document is a proof of purchase.
2. Fully functional release of the Library is shipped in binary form
only, free of charge or any kind of additional fees.
3. License is issued for a single individual Licensee, who is granted
a non-exclusive right to use this software module for unlimited period of
time, in the development phase and distribution of owned Products, as
an integral part of owned Products. Entire or any part of the Library may
not be redistributed in any way, separately from the Products.
4. There is no dual licensing for a single/multiple user, seats, computers
or number of processors used.
For development and testing, the Licensee may copy it on any number of
storage devices which is the legal owner of.
5. The software package is under constant development and errors might
arise. The Licensor obligates himself to correct any inoperative parts of
code as soon as possible and if possible, after receiving an issue report.
The Licensee has a right to download updates from the project's website
and use the updated software on the terms of this license.
Though tests are made before each release, the Licensee is using this
software at own risk.
6. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for data
loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or
misusing this software. The Licensee and users of the Product are held
responsible for any kind of backup copies needed to keep the Product operate
7. If the Licensee buys the Library source code, The individual/company
becomes the user, not the owner of it.
The source code is an intelectual property of the Licensor and can not be
distributed based on this license!
Except copyright notices or any indicated trademarks, the source code can be
freely modified and further compiled to the resulting binary modules, with
use of C/C++ compilers available. Such modified binary modules can be
linked with the Product and further distributed, as long as the Product
functionally depends on them.
8. The Licensee is prohibited to rent, lease, re-sell, sub-license the
Library, or any subset of it.
Any such unauthorized actions result in immediate and automatic termination
of this License and might also lead to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
9. All rights to the Library not mentioned in this License are exclusively
owned by the Licensor.
Copyright 2015 TinyIT All rights reserved
Last modified 2015-06-04